[DeTomaso] Rod end/cap thru pan...

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Thu Oct 28 22:39:57 EDT 2021

Gray, the Panoz has run well so far....no major hiccups.  We ran all the
sessions but the last one tonight in the pouring rain.  It is supposed to
be good weather the rest of the weekend, so nothing to be gained. Only
problem so far was our first session....ride height a little too low and
rubbed tires above 150 mph.  So that first session was shortened.  We (like
everyone) have had very little clean dry racing....

We are out by the lake with our Patent It! Semi....can't miss us.  I will
hop on the scooter and come see you tomorrow.

What group are you in?

On Thu, Oct 28, 2021, 21:33 Gray Gregory <rgg at gregorycook.com> wrote:

> Ouch!
>
> How did the Panoz go today? Did you run in the wet?
>
> We opted to pass on the wet sessions today so we will hit it hard tomorrow
> in both the 24 and sprint sessions in order to get some tires scrubbed for
> the race.
>
> We are in garage 11 right in front of the pre grid. I'll look for you on
> the grid and say hi.
>
> Gray

   Gray, the Panoz has run well so far....no major hiccups.A  We ran all
   the sessions but the last one tonight in the pouring rain.A  It is
   supposed to be good weather the rest of the weekend, so nothing to be
   gained. Only problem so far was our first session....ride height a
   little too low and rubbed tires above 150 mph.A  So that first session
   was shortened.A  We (like everyone) have had very little clean dry
   racing....
   We are out by the lake with our Patent It! Semi....can't miss us.A  I
   On Thu, Oct 28, 2021, 21:33 Gray Gregory <[1]rgg at gregorycook.com>