[DeTomaso] Pantera down

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 20:49:44 EDT 2021

Damnit.  I wish I were there.

It really sucks to break, but as others have said that's racing.

Still, I'd rather be on a track and break something than be at home, doing the 9-5 in my home office.

The last time I went to the track, was one of the few times I haven't broken something.  I boiled my brake fluid, and ran right on the edge of brake fade, but everything held together.  That's on my street driven Viper.

You are an inspiration.  Be safe.