[DeTomaso] Looking for great substitute lights

Steve Lisa stevelisa at patentit.com
Tue Oct 19 21:03:22 EDT 2021

Gray, agreed.  We are aware of the rules and everything on both cars
currently working fine...just looking to improve the Pantera without a lot
of work if it possible.  We could run now if needed, as it sits.  See you
soon.

On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 17:56 Gray Gregory <rgg at gregorycook.com> wrote:

> Steve,
>
> Daytona is well lit at night so you will be fine with whatever you do;
> however, you do need to make sure everything is working well. The rules
> require at least one working headlight and one working taillight and there
> have been many cars black flagged in the night sessions for light failures.
> I installed a modern LED rain light on the back of my car just in case the
> stock taillights fail.
>
> See you there,
>
> Gray

   Gray, agreed.A  We are aware of the rules and everything on both cars
   currently working fine...just looking to improve the Pantera without a
   lot of work if it possible.A  We could run now if needed, as it sits.A
   See you soon.

   On Tue, Oct 19, 2021, 17:56 Gray Gregory <[1]rgg at gregorycook.com>