[DeTomaso] Looking for great substitute lights

Gray Gregory rgg at gregorycook.com
Tue Oct 19 20:56:25 EDT 2021

Steve,

Daytona is well lit at night so you will be fine with whatever you do; however, you do need to make sure everything is working well. The rules require at least one working headlight and one working taillight and there have been many cars black flagged in the night sessions for light failures. I installed a modern LED rain light on the back of my car just in case the stock taillights fail.

See you there,

Gray