[DeTomaso] intake maifold for throttle body injection

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 22:11:13 EDT 2021

I just found it.  I wasn’t imagining it.  Engine Masters on Motor Trend/Hot Rod, season 1, Episode 2.

They compared a Holley 750 to Holley Terminator throttle body EFI.  It had issues on a dual plane, so they switched to a single plane, and the popping went away.

Btw, interesting on the tach sweep.  I see that on my car.  I thought it was the tach.  I didn’t realize it was the MSD 6AL.

Sent from my iPhone