[DeTomaso] intake maifold for throttle body injection

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Fri Oct 15 08:21:47 EDT 2021

A throttle body is a wet manifold fuel injection system very much like a
carburetor only much more precise. My understanding of intake manifold
choices for fuel injection is that when using a port fuel injection
system, it is recommended that a single plane intake manifold should be
used. A throttle body system can use either type of manifold. My fuel
injection system is a sequential port set up and uses a tall single
plane air gap intake manifold. It works great, but naturally it does not
fit under the engine screen.