[DeTomaso] intake maifold for throttle body injection

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 14 15:22:18 EDT 2021

 I recall from somewhere that individual injectors are more beneficial for a single plane manifold than a dual plane, I think because they may feed each cylinder better, but that may mainly apply to an Edelbrock 351C Torker manifold which some thought did not perform well?

Seems like that logic would not apply to a throttle body EFI?
I observed once that if you asked 3 mechanics the same question you would get 3 different answers, and was corrected that you would get 5 different answers.

Ken