[DeTomaso] intake maifold for throttle body injection

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Oct 14 14:49:34 EDT 2021

I might be thinking about finding another engine builder if I were you.

First, I would definitely ask for your builder’s reasoning for why he thinks a throttlebody is somehow different than a carburetor, sitting on top of an intake manifold.

They both are designed to create a proper delivery of air and fuel out of the throttle plates and into the intake manifold.

Your builder’s opinion makes zero sense to me. I would love to hear his reasoning.

As for the blue thunder, realize there is the standard unit and the Pantera specific unit which allows the carburetor to set level in our cars

Good luck

Larry