[DeTomaso] Charlie needs a thrust plate!

Thomas Tornblom thomas at hax.se
Thu Nov 18 06:14:14 EST 2021

I use a Rollmaster double roller timing chain, which came with a
torrington roller bearing. Can't remember the part number, but the gears
were made in Australia and the chain in Germany

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Rollmaster-Ford-302-351C-Dr-Timing-Chain-Set-Torrington-Nitrided-CS10060-/382716579159

It still uses the stock thrust plate, IIRC.

/Thomas