[DeTomaso] Charlie needs a thrust plate!

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Thu Nov 18 00:35:44 EST 2021

Personally, -this- is the way I went last time:
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/cca-3122tb

Thrust -bearing-.
It took some additional work, but I really liked it versus just the
plain old plate.  More expensive mind you, but as far as I know it held
up in my original race engine until Steve pushed it hard enough the
engine blew... but I bet the thrust plate bearing set was intact. :)

I also had a Pete Jackson gear drive set in there as I recall, the
"quiet" set you can't get anymore.

Asa  Jay

Asa Jay Laughton - W7TSC, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
Spokane County ARES-RACES-ACS EC/RO
https://w7tsc.org
https://www.teampanteraracing.com

   [1]https://www.summitracing.com/parts/cca-3122tb