[DeTomaso] 351C Steel Flywheel for Pantera

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Tue Nov 16 13:31:30 EST 2021

Here are your choices Garth,
all 164 tooth ring gears drilled for either the 10-1/2" Center Force or the 11" Ford bolt patterns used
05041A		Flywheel &ring gear ass'y, OEM Ext Bal (36 LBS)	388.00
05041B		Flywheel &ring gear ass'y, CF Int Bal 164 tooth (36 LBS)	350.00
05041C		Flywheel &ring gear ass'y, Alum Ext Bal (14 LBS)	600.00
05041D		Flywheel &ring gear ass'y, Alum Int Bal (14 LBS)	600.00
05041L		Flywheel &ring gear ass'y, Ext Bal Steel Drilled 10.5"CF & 11" Ford Patterns (27#lightened)	$400.00
Larry