[DeTomaso] Steering Column Slip Joint clips

Steve Liebenow steven.liebenow at att.net
Tue Jun 8 22:21:19 EDT 2021

 DOH!!!!!
CRS setting in fast, so don't recall if I mailed you a pair already, or if "I was gonna see you soon....." sorta deal.....
I will work on getting you another pair!!!
Here's a picture.......shouldn't help a bit right!!!?
These are found in 19700+++ Ford, Merc's, and Lincolns where ever steering columns are found.....!  Probably trucks also with collapsible columns.    Pre 1970 the top and bottom shaft pieces were "bonded" with injected nylon plastic of some sort which damped the noise and still allowed things to collapse as
needed.

Cheers!
Steve