[DeTomaso] Gentlepeople of a certain age and flexibility

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 5 03:08:31 EDT 2021

Lol So what your saying is if ya have a 9 screw Lecaara wheel your Screwed! If ya want a Quick Release Hub ya need to buy a Momo wheel or some other 6 screw wheel. Just My Luck! Lol

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Jul 4, 2021 at 4:48 PM, MICHAEL DREW via DeTomaso<detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:   Guys,

Realize that the steering shaft is a very complex piece with a decidedly non-simple profile, two different splines and threaded at one end: