[DeTomaso] Gentlepeople of a certain age and flexibility

Jack Dunn,111 po917k at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 5 14:39:36 EDT 2021

I, too, have a Snap-Off quick disconnect that Bjorn mentioned. It came factory installed on my 2008 SPF GT40.

It is a quality, substantial feeling piece, and has no play. However, over time, mine has become increasingly more “tricky” to disengage. Particularly frustrating when every eye at a gas station is upon you and you can’t get the wheel off to get out of the car!

That said, I’ve always been able to remove the wheel. So it may just be an adjustment problem, etc.

Jack

Sent from my iPhone