[DeTomaso] Vented/Slotted Front Rotors for Pantera For Sale

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 18:35:38 EST 2021

A few years back Mike Drew a couple of group buys of replacement front
rotors for the Pantera.  For some senior moment reason, I ordered two sets
and now have one I need to sell.  They are slotted and vented, and I believe
they also had an option to treat the metal for durability the details of
which escape me at this I can take a picture or two if you're interested.

$250 + shipping for the pair.

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest.