[DeTomaso] ideas as to removing aluminum head

Steven Edwards gsedwards at cox.net
Mon Jan 18 10:36:57 EST 2021

I did not mention that the engine is out of the car and on a engine stand. There are a slot on each side of the block, that looks like a pry tool would fit into, but I do not want to damage the block.
I already tried to drive a wedge into the slot, but it got tight and it did not move the head, so I stopped.

Steven Edwards