[DeTomaso] ideas as to removing aluminum head

Steven Edwards gsedwards at cox.net
Mon Jan 18 08:48:54 EST 2021

Need some advice as to removal of the aluminum heads on a Fontana block. It looks like it has a Fel Pro head gasket.
I have all the valve train off, and the nuts on the studs. The heads are firmly on. I have pride on them and took a dead blow plastic hammer to them.
Nothing has worked and I am afraid to really pry on them, as to not damage the block or heads.
I would appreciate any ideas as to breaking the suctions.

Steven Edwards