[DeTomaso] help with water temp sensor location

jderyke at aol.com jderyke at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 16:44:16 EST 2021

Steven, all SVO cylinder heads have an area on both ends of the heads that could be used. If you'd like to combine efforts, use a tee fitting for the sensor combined with a bleed valve, so as to use the same drilling to periodically vent possible trapped air from that head's water jacket. If you never find any air, it would be simple to remove the tee & bleed valve later.
J DeRyke (with SVO A-3 heads)