[DeTomaso] help with water temp sensor location

JFFR pantera at vtc.net
Sat Jan 16 16:34:44 EST 2021

I am also using a Fontana block, but with CHI 3V aluminum heads, which
are basically a Cleveland style head. The front of the driver's side
head is where my water temperature gauge sensor is and the front
passenger side head is where the fuel injection water temperature sensor
is. I don't see any reason why you couldn't use a port on the back of
the head for your water temperature sensor. The place that you don't
want to use is any port on the water pump because it will give a lower
temperature reading. I already tried and tested that location, so I know
it is not the place to put a sensor.