[DeTomaso] help with water temp sensor location

Steven Edwards gsedwards at cox.net
Sat Jan 16 11:31:54 EST 2021

Awhile back I asked a question on a water temp problem.
Someone answered that they put one in the C302 head at the one 1 cylinder. I am wondering
If they would answer this and tell me the location that they used.  It is on a Fontana block and C302 heads.
Since this has it’s own modification I am wondering if it is already used on the front, I am wondering if I could use the rear part of the head.
Thanks

Steven Edwards