[DeTomaso] Ridiculous solution to a non-problem

Rob DuMoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Fri Feb 19 15:34:39 EST 2021

Brad Freeman had an actuator setup that worked based on the brake pedal and
throttle sensors.  He is paralized too.  If the system was not activated,
the car drove like a normal car.  It took me some getting used to when I
drove it but it worked beautifully for those that needed it.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net

On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 2:10 PM Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso <

>    Similar to the one Ron Hyde, the paraplegic owner, built. Don't jump to
>    conclusions.

-------------- next part --------------
   Brad Freeman had an actuator setup that worked based on the brake pedal
   and throttle sensors.A  He is paralized too.A  If the systemA was not
   activated, the car drove like a normal car.A  It took me some getting
   [1]rob at dumoulins.net

   On Fri, Feb 19, 2021 at 2:10 PM Jack DeRyke via DeTomaso

     A  A Similar to the one Ron Hyde, the paraplegic owner, built. Don't
     jump to
     A  A conclusions.
     A  A -----Original Message-----
     A  A From: Mike Drew via DeTomaso
     <[3]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
     A  A To: De Tomaso Forum <[4]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
     A  A Sent: Fri, Feb 19, 2021 10:20 am
     A  A Subject: [DeTomaso] Ridiculous solution to a non-problem
     A  A Guys,
     A  A Look at this power clutch on #3939, currently for sale in
     Fresno:
     A  A Itas a Pre-L with a standard McLeod clutch. All this nonsense
     is
     A  A completely unnecessary IMHO. (The seller who installed this is
     A  A completely able-bodied as far as I know).
     A  A Thoughts?
     A  A Mike
     A  A Sent from my
     iPad_______________________________________________
     A  A Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA
     A  A Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes
     A  A DeTomaso mailing list
     A  A [1][5]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
     A  A To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe,
     etc.)
     A  A use the links above.
     A  A Members who post to this list grant license to the list to
     forward any
     A  A message posted here to all past, current, or future members of
     the
     A  A list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an
     archive
     A  A or approve the archiving of list messages.