[DeTomaso] Ridiculous solution to a non-problem

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Feb 19 17:03:52 EST 2021

About 10 years ago I had a problem with my left foot which caused it to be quite painful to depress the clutch pedal. To the point where I didn't drive the car for a few months. And that was with a later car with the clutch effort reduction gizmo.
So you can be strong as an ox, but if you have a problem with your left leg or foot you will still have trouble driving the car.
Jim