[DeTomaso] Ridiculous solution to a non-problem

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 25 14:50:59 EST 2021

There was an East Coast or mid-west Pantera owner who was also a paragalegic.  He had a red Pantera and modified his car with a some kind of power assist on the clutch so he could use hand controls to drive it.  I believe he passed away a few years back and the car was sold.  I wonder if this is that car.

Unfortunately, I don't remember his name, but I think he used to be semi-active on the DT Mail List about 12-15 years ago. I think I remember seeing something on the web about him and his car back around the time when Ron Hyde was doing his conversion, or had posted details of the conversion.

-------------- original message --------------Guys,

Look at this power clutch on #3939, currently for sale in Fresno: