[DeTomaso] Steering wheel

Bob rcbsons1 at aol.com
Tue Feb 16 13:00:15 EST 2021

I replaced my steering wheel with a removable type for security.  When I first did
it I noticed more room at my legs as the wheel was actually moved closer to me
At first I hated it but now I don’t notice it
I now remove it all the time to get in and out
of the car.  Before my hip replacement I almost sold the car because the pain of twisting around the wheel for access
It finally dawned on me I could remove the
wheel for access.... now also easier as I am getting older

Bob Benson

Sent from my iPhone