[DeTomaso] Monterey 2021

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Mon Feb 15 16:40:51 EST 2021

Concorso Italiano is now open for registration for their August 14 event this year, and Pebble Beach is likewise proceeding with an August 15 event.

So it looks like Monterey car week will be happening this year, the unanswered question being how safe it will actually be.

One can always make a room reservation and cancel it with two or three days notice so those intending to go would be wise to lock in their room reservations.

As for purchasing registration tickets, generally they are available just prior to the event, of course with late registration penalties. That is the route I will be taking with the Concorso.

Fingers crossed......

Larry