[DeTomaso] One overlooked Pantera sale

Nathan Giles nathan.giles at ex3.com
Wed Aug 18 11:57:05 EDT 2021

Mile,

While your case may be true for recent auction results I question it as a scientific result. The recent spat of high prices are spawned by investors who know nothing of the Pantera, only seeking to invest for future flip. And yes, they will to a degree drive future market. But, what does the direct sale market look like? How do you explain the Ring Brothers car?

As you may know my car is highly modified. I have zero regrets. I have passion for these cars and their history. And frankly it may or may not ever be priced at the top of the market. I’m ok with that. My kids can figure out what to do with it after I’m gone.

Nathan Giles