[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: NPC but car adjacent

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Fri Aug 6 11:33:12 EDT 2021

Your Jeep windows are Probably suffering from too much UV exposure and have reached the end of their useful life. No surface treatment will  help that situation.

We are in Carson City NV, that's 18 miles from Lake Tahoe and 30 miles south of Reno,

Larry Stock

Pantera Parts Connection LC
550 Mallory Way
Carson City NV 89701