[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] Re: NPC but car adjacent

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Aug 6 11:18:58 EDT 2021

Larry,

Yes, they are flexible windows. No surface scratches, just cloudy. I did get some lines to all the
Meguiar's products. I will give them a try.

BTW - where are you located?  I've been trying to get my Pantera into Don Byars's for about a year.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Psyche
Europa Lander Science Support Team
Odyssey Sequence Team
TGO Sequence Lead