[DeTomaso] Reminder: Monterey Motorsports Reunion Trackside BBQ - Saturday 8/14

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 6 17:59:19 EDT 2021

 Hey Everyone,
Just a reminder that I need a headcount this weekend to buy food/supplies for next Saturday's BBQ at Laguna Seca after the last race of the day.
 If you haven't registered already and plan to attend, please reply and/or Paypal (or Venmo) funds to register so I can plan accordingly.  A reservation paid is a reservation made!  :)
Can't wait to catch up with you all next week!
Cheers!
Garth408-677-8944

 The Monterey Motorsports Reunion is fast approaching...
All Pantera people and fellow gearheads are invited to my annual trackside BBQ at Laguna Seca immediately following the races on Saturday, 8/14.
 If you'd like to relax and visit with Pantera friends and fellow gearheads after a full day at the races, come by and chill out with a cold drink, chicken, tri-tip, and other good eats. Or if you prefer, you could spend an hour sitting in traffic waiting to exit Laguna Seca.  :)
Please RSVP (and Venmo or Paypal me $20/person) if you're planning to come so I know how much food to buy.
Date: Saturday, August 14, 2021  Time: Immediately following the last race on Saturday   Location: Campsite #85 in Can Am Circle (2nd campsite on right as you enter the gate at the top of the hill from Highway 68). Map:  https://app.box.com/s/szp7ay2nerj9pbonxu13

I'll be flying a DeTomaso flag so we're easy to find.

See you in Monterey!   Garth #4033408-677-8944