[DeTomaso] Comments or options on Bring a Trailer

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 1 11:58:54 EDT 2021

 I have thought in the past that we think of prices in terms of what we grew up with.  It seems like a decent driveable Pantera can be bought for $70K which seems like a lot to all us old guys, but I suspect a lot of younger successful folks blow that much on a new car that will be worth half as much in 3 or 4 years.

Ken