[DeTomaso] Comments or options on Bring a Trailer

Paul A Rimov rimovp at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 09:51:13 EDT 2021

Pantera stewardship is no longer  something hobbiest can afford they are being bought and sold mainly for investment purposes to our pace inflation with some enjoying a drive now and again . Prices have plateaued for them as investments and there seams like a quite a few for sale at this time lingering at much higher asking prices.

rimovp at gmail.com