[DeTomaso] Comments or options on Bring a Trailer

Steven Edwards gsedwards at cox.net
Thu Apr 1 09:16:17 EDT 2021

I watched a 73 orange Pantera on Bring a Trailer go for good money, a nice car. I restored a 73 that is equal to or, in my opinion, a little better. So I thought that it would be time to try to
sell the 73 for it’s owner. It seems that there were more than one person interested in that type of car. A time to strike. I applied to BaT and summitted some pictures and a writeup.
That has been over a month, they have replied with questions some were just trivial things, and wanting more info. The last email they wanted to lower the reserve to $84K saying the market was slow.
After seeing what happened to the 72, I am at a lost now as to what is going on, especially watching B-J last week with it’s very high prices for vehicles I would consider much lower.
Just wondering what are the inputs from the group, what Pantera prices are and were are they going, and BaT  in general.

Steven Edwards

--
https://www.avg.com