[DeTomaso] Paint protective film

Erik Kolstoe ekolstoe at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 14:03:11 EDT 2020

I would say, make your call based on what you want to do with the car. I
drive my cars on vintage car rallies. Oftentimes on terrible little back
roads with loose gravel, following other old cars that are getting on the
gas. I drive my car more than I take it to car shows, and feel that the
newer quality films are pretty good. My likelihood of getting rock chips
are pretty high and actually expected. The front of my 1969 911 is tattered
with them and the touch up paint looks terrible, leading into what will
eventually be a repaint of the hood and valence. For me, the film makes
sense. My .02 cents.

On Tue, Sep 22, 2020 at 8:28 AM Garth Rodericks via DeTomaso <