[DeTomaso] $13 a gasoline? NPC (warning: content may offend some readers)

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Oct 27 15:04:01 EDT 2020

Oh well--  Soon we are going to turn ourselves over to AI, eventually
turning ourselves into cyborg robots and then none of this will matter
anymore.
Never mind the noise out there.  Nobody knows what the hell they are
talking about concerning the future.
One thing is not in question though:  Whatever happens, you can be
damned sure it won't be good!
Why do I say this?  Simple.  Human beings, the overwhelming dominating
majority of us anyway, are completely nuts.  Always have been, always
will be.
We are magnificent, silly beasts imagining that we know who and what
we are.  We do not.  Not by a long shot.  Modern society is a broken
mess.
(Not that there still isn't real beauty and courage to be found within
us here and there).
Madness can't create a shining future.  Madness eventually winds up in
a dark corner somewhere, poisoned by its' own filth.   All past
civilizations on earth have come and gone.  This one will too.  Don't
get me wrong--  this is a colossal tragedy, but this is what we do.
As computer coders say:  Crap in, crap out.
Soon our simmering, blind madness will boil over and daily life as we
have known it will come to a slow, painful, sputtering halt.  (is this
not already happening?)  Once we are all on our knees begging for
relief, the worst of us will then step forward and "ride to the
rescue" holding aloft grand plans that involve our complete, total and
utter submission.  No longer will any pretense to "liberty" or "human
rights" be entertained as mandatory compliance will be "for the good
of all".  (sound familiar? of course it does--  we are being
"trained", acclimated to what awaits us).
It's a bust, freedom-loving gentlemen.  A done deal.  Get out there
and enjoy being a (relatively) free human while you still can.
Expensive gas?  Count on it.
(Okay Laurie Ferrari--  feel free to bash away at me!)
; )
 Sent using Hushmail
On 10/27/2020 at 5:53 AM, "Will Kooiman"  wrote:I have read a *lot* on
climate change – from both sides.
I don’t understand all of the science, but I understand enough to
follow what others have written.
It’s refreshing to see one “claim” after another that is
spot-on.
I listed the claims once – to try to make sense of it all, and then
I fact checked them.  The list is really long.  It included things
like what has been posted already.
Most of the doom-and-goom about CO2 was difficult or impossible to
fact check.  Like the claim that global warming is “hidden” in the
depths of the ocean.  How do you know?  Do we have thermometers on the
ocean floor?
Some of it was correct.  Man does have an impact on the environment.
But the CO2 impact is like peeing on a fire.  Our contribution to
global warming is a fraction of a fraction.  We do much more damage
with dirty power plants, trash in the oceans, and by driving Chevys.