[DeTomaso] Will these Recaro Seats fit in a Pantera

Robert Stroj npdrs at maui.net
Wed Oct 14 15:08:24 EDT 2020

I fitted Recaro SRD in another car (BMW 635) and found them actually lover compared with original Pantera seats. I think most will come down to how the sliders are mounted to try and keep all as low as possible.
Also, was once looking at pantera for sale that had similar Recaro fitted and I do not think it had lowered floor.
I have actually few photos of that car so if you would like to see just send me em email and will be happy to share few pictures.
BTW, I really like how the SRD feel , but they are an a narrow side in the bottom.

Robert