[DeTomaso] Will These Recaro Seats Fit in a Pantera

Jack Dunn po917k at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 17 17:14:50 EDT 2020

I tried fitting Recaro type seats, but they all were too bulky and tall for the Pantera cockpit. So I had these British Lotus 7/Locost seat shells upholstered (far left in this comparison photo), and I bolted the shells directly to the floor. It gives 6'1" me (with a long trunk) decent headroom without lowering the floorpan.