[DeTomaso] Will these Recaro Seats fit in a Pantera

Björn Carlsson bjocar01 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 05:27:01 EDT 2020

FWIW,
I would go for a bit more slimmer version of Recaro. It's a bit of a tight
fit as is.
These are the LS version (used on my European cars in the 80's). A slight
tuning was made to the back on the passenger side (to accommodate the
bulkhead).
Otherwise a big improvement over stock (including GT5s).
[image: 2020-10-15_11-22-53-656.png]

/björn, # 1014

--
Björn Carlsson
Västra Nygatan 4
   FWIW,
   I would go for a bit more slimmer version of Recaro. It's a bit of a
   tight fit as is.
   These are the LS version (used on my European cars in the 80's). A
   slight tuning was made to the back on the passenger side (to
   accommodate the bulkhead).
   Otherwise a big improvement over stock (including GT5s).
   2020-10-15_11-22-53-656.png
   /bjAP:rn, # 1014

   On Thu, Oct 15, 2020 at 6:13 AM Julian Kift