[DeTomaso] Bueller? Bueller? Forum is pretty quiet

Rob DuMoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue Nov 24 22:25:37 EST 2020

I had a wet blasting business for a while. Industrial machinery for sure.
Impressive results. Did my Pantera and it turned out great. I would mix a
product called Hold Tight 102 in the blast tank then rinse down the
finished surface with a pump sprayer of it. Absolutely would not flash rust
unless you touched it or let junk hit it.