[DeTomaso] Bueller? Bueller? Forum is pretty quiet

Mike & Elizabeth mbefthomas2 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 14:20:57 EST 2020

Hope all are OK out there, pretty quiet.

5505 and 6328 restoration update:

Doug Braun's '73 5505 and my '74 6328 are moving into media blasting.  Our
guy has a new system that uses a media suspended in liquid which avoids any
issues with heating of the metal and keeps the dust down considerably.  It
does have a process to dry the blasted areas immediately after blasting to
prevent surface rust.  He was able to do about 1/3 of one of the cars in a
couple of hours.  I will definitely be interesting to see the car really
bare before the metal work starts.

Mike Thomas

Panteras Northwest