[DeTomaso] Zogg Fire - Kevin Vossen RIP

dan at excaliburre.com dan at excaliburre.com
Fri Nov 13 17:02:37 EST 2020

Was he pushing the Pantera out when the roof collapsed?

I think the story said he rode an ATV down to his pond but had 3rd degree
burns over 97% of his body.

That's a nightmarish way to die.

I hope the CEO of PG&E does some serious time for this.

If that equipment is anything like the 70 year old junk along my Yosemite
property it's no wonder if it sparked this fire.

This really ticks me off.