[DeTomaso] Zogg Fire - Kevin Vossen RIP

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 13 16:41:06 EST 2020

This is the original article that if I recall Larry Finch posted to the list, I read another where Kevin got to a pond, but suffered life threatening injuries that he later succumbed to.

https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-10-22/zogg-fire-lives-lost-shasta-county-california-wildfire

Julian