[DeTomaso] dowel pin removal

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Mon Nov 9 19:06:12 EST 2020

I need to remove an extra set of dowel pins that came back installed in my
bellhousing. The original pins are still securely seated in the engine
block. Is there a safe forum approved method for pressing these out? I am
wondering if pushing them out with my air chisel is an option? Before I
start whacking at my bell housing I thought I better "ask a friend".

Your friend,

John