[DeTomaso] dowel pin removal

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Nov 9 20:20:29 EST 2020

John,

I forget--is there access to the back side of the pins? If you can press them out, press then out. Don't hit them.

Ideal you have a press. But if not you can use a large C-clamp and sockets. Put a deep well socket larger than the pin on the gozouta side, and a socket smaller than the pin on the gozinta side. Then use your large C-clamp to press the pin out. You may need to stop and replace the standard gozinta socket with a deep well socket partway through the process.

Mike

Sent from my iPhone