[DeTomaso] NPC: Anyone in the NJ area available to check out a car for me?

Garth Rodericks garth_rodericks at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 2 14:57:50 EST 2020

Hey Everyone,
My daughter is looking at buying a car long-distance from a dealership in Little Ferry, NJ and I wanted to know if anyone on this list is in that area and willing to go by and take a look for me. I'd just like to make sure it looks as good as in the pics and there are no surprises.
Please reply directly and I'll send you the specifics.
Thanks!
Garth