[DeTomaso] [EXTERNAL] NPC: Anyone in the NJ area available to check out a car for me?

Himes, Terry (US 397C) terry.himes at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 2 15:08:12 EST 2020

Garth,

If that fails, I have successfully engaged mechanic's when buying cars remotely.  You have to call and
test them (by asking question) to see if they are any good. But it worked twice for me. I bought my
Xterra from Houston, TX and my Jeep from Phoenix, AZ.  I paid $90 for the report each time and both
were very thorough.  Just a thought if you can't find anyone else.

Terry

Terry W. Himes
JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory
Deep Space Exploration – Mission Operations

Dawn Spacecraft Team
Europa Lander Science Support Team
TGO Sequence Lead
MEX Sequence Lead