[DeTomaso] Pantera Won't Start but has fuel, spark, good timing etc. Baffled and need Advice

Mike Reilly reillyms at live.com
Sun May 17 00:59:35 EDT 2020

Yeah Charles, I also suspect my Duraspark ignition box may have failed in some odd fashion. I still get spark at the plug so I assume it’s still working?  I have read that it can provide spark but provide it at the wrong time in a failure mode sometimes.  Did you get spark at the plug and still have your MSD box failing?  That will definitely one of the things I look at further.

Thanks!  Mike R.