[DeTomaso] Tinker-in-place?

Jim Wallace pantera_4220 at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 21 20:59:28 EDT 2020

 Mike,
I won't be doing what these people are......I guess they missed the day reading was being teached.
Jim

    On Saturday, March 21, 2020, 07:58:44 PM EDT, Mike Drew via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:

 All,

With much of the nation on lockdown, we are faced with the prospect of having all sorts of time to attend to long overdue projects. After 30 years of working on the floor of my garage like an animal, or outside on a board stretched between sawhorses, I finally achieved a long-standing dream and made this:

I recently got a big box of steering rack bushings, and I have six or seven Pantera steering racks needing an overhaul, so I will be getting after them in the upcoming weeks and rebuilding them here.

What are the rest of you doing with your forced time at home?

Mike

DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com