[DeTomaso] Tinker-in-place?

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 22 03:17:05 EDT 2020

Wow, very nice Mike!  Much easier work space for you.

I put in a washlet bidet toilet seat today.  Made chiabata bread and gonna get the garden ready for planting veggies.

As for the cars. The M roadster is getting a bumper and hood respray for 90k miles of road rash.
I’m Installing NOS sun visors on the Pantera, and lubricating the origami top on the 335is vert.

Stay safe everyone.

Best,

Dennis Valdez