[DeTomaso] Tinker-in-place?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Mar 21 19:58:19 EDT 2020

All,

With much of the nation on lockdown, we are faced with the prospect of having all sorts of time to attend to long overdue projects. After 30 years of working on the floor of my garage like an animal, or outside on a board stretched between sawhorses, I finally achieved a long-standing dream and made this: