[DeTomaso] Wall Street Journal Pantera Mention

Charles Engles cengles at cox.net
Fri Mar 6 09:36:48 EST 2020

Dear Michael,

             I have already contacted him and recommended the nearby POCA chapters as well as joining POCA.   I also recommended the Pantera Rally.  He graciously said that he would look up POCA and become a member!

                             Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles

PS:  I would point out the Dr. Wilkes' Pantera is the *second* Pantera featured in the weekly WSJ column by A.J. Baime: My Ride.    It is remarkable to me that when I think about it, the WSJ has mentioned and/or featured the Pantera three times in the last year or two, which is something of a record for the Pantera in any national newspaper.   For the record:  Scott Black and David Wilkes' Panteras were featured in My Ride and the Pantera of PCNC member Tony Blevins was mentioned in a long article about him.    Who knew that the WSJ was such a gearhead publication??